Saturday, September 17, 2011

I got the privilege of photographing the Dennis family today. Melissa and Chris have two sweet little girls Emma and Leah. With Leah's beautiful red hair and Emma's big smile, I knew we would get great photos! A big shout out to my father-in-law for helping out with this shoot:)


Little Leah didn't want to sit still, she kept running away.

I love that the dog closed his eyes for the kissing shot.
Beautiful little Leah.
I love Emma's personality, she is such a ham! 




Emma told me that she loved the whiskers right off her kitty.


I can tell Chris adores his wife, it was so sweet seeing them together:)





I loved how Chris ran around with Leah, like she was a football, and Leah LOVED it! 
We caught a frog, which is always fun. The girls were not to sure if they wanted to much to do with it, but Melissa was a real sport, she even got close to kissing it! 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM!!!! Eeeek! They are so beautiful :) Thanks so much Angie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop looking at them :) They're awesome!! Thanks so much Angie!!! And to your Father in law too

    ReplyDelete