Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Danielle & Wade's E-session! On Monday I had the pleasure of going back in time to the 1800's. Danielle loves the 1800's, I remember her saying to me once that she wishes she lived during that time, so I wasn't surprised when she rented outfits for her engagement shoot and wanted them to look like they were taken in the 1800's. It was a lot of fun!

I loved the setting, the outfits and the people! 
We took the pictures in St.Thomas, which was a perfect location for the look we were going for.
Wade loved his gun! Danielle looked gorgeous! 

This was an old train station that was being restored, I loved it! 

















2 comments:

  1. Thanks Angie! You are so much fun to work with! Love the pictures... can't wait for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome idea to recreate the 1800's ...loved it.
    beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete