Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On Saturday I photographed Evan and Holly's wedding. Everything was perfect! Evan and Holly were so great to work with, not to mention their wonderful wedding party and awesome family. I was surprised to see Holly in a wedding dress though considering she always said that she would get married in jogging pants and a hoodie, if it was winter, I'm sure she would have been in a snowsuit, because she LOVES snowsuits.


I loved her cute sandals, they really suited her.





Before the ceremony Holly and Evan sent each other cards, it was so sweet to see their reactions.





The handsome ring bearer and beautiful flower girls! 



I loved these two photos and just had to include them. Holly's maid of honour and Evan's best man were so much FUN!!!!














I loved this little girl, she was snapping photos all night, I think I see photography as a future career for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment