Monday, May 21, 2012

Chris and Christina are married!!!! It was such a pleasure photographing Chris an Christina's Wedding. Everything was perfect, it was such a beautiful day. Christina, looked amazing and was super cute, she couldn't stop smiling because she was about to marry the man of her dreams. Chris was also beaming from ear to ear, you could sure tell that these two are madly in love:) There were so many things that I loved about this wedding, the family,the wedding party, Christina's sweet grandparents, that the family showered them in rose petals after the ceremony and of course the couple, I am so happy for them. Here are a few photos from the day, enjoy!













I just had to share these pictures, I've never seen a bride so giddy over signing the registry, so cute! 


Proud Mom
Proud Dad
I fell in love with these two! This is Christina's grandparents they have been married for 57 years!!!!!!
 I love that they showered the bride and groom in rose petals:)


Chris and Christina have great friends! Their wedding party were so sweet and helpful:)















Cupcake Diner did a fantastic Job on the cupcake cake! 




No comments:

Post a Comment