Saturday, September 15, 2012

When Melinda contacted me about a gender reveal shoot, I was so excited! It was something I had never photographed before but thought it would be tons of fun, I was right! I LOVED seeing Steve and Melinda's reaction. When Steve and Melinda arrived, they went on a small walk while I got to work putting the correct colour of balloons in the box, and hid the rest in the trunk. I was so excited when they started walking towards the box knowing that this was going to be the moment they would find out if they were having a boy or girl. It was a beautiful night, with a wonderful couple. Thanks Melinda and Steve for letting me be a part of this:)

It was so fun filling the box with the balloons! 





I LOVE the reactions!!!!



I thought it was so cute that Steve initiated a high five:)



It's a BOY!!!!!!

























1 comment:

  1. What an amazing photo shoot and I love the idea. What an amazing way to find out the gender of your baby. Absolutely Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete