Friday, September 6, 2013

Marty & Cassandra's beautiful vintage wedding! I could't be more happy for these two, their wedding couldn't have been more perfect! It was an absolutely beautiful day, and an AMAZING location at Cranberry Creek Gardens, wonderful family and friends and of course the GORGEOUS bride and I mean she was STUNNING!!!! and the very handsome groom! These two are so perfect for each other, they complement each other in so many ways and I am truly blessed to be their friend:) There are so many different things that made this day so special, Marty and Cassandra, prayed together before the ceremony (don't worry they had their eyes closed and didn't see each other only held hands) I also loved that Cassandra's two brothers, Eric and Logan walked her down the isle, and the amazing support and love from Marty's family and the Murphy family and last how at the very end of the reception everyone stood around Marty and Cassandra and prayed for them, it was a very special time and I know if Cassandra's mom was still with us today she would not have stopped crying throughout the day, they would have been tears of joy, I know how proud she was of Cassandra and how much she loved Marty. I want to give a shout out to Fathers eye photography for shooting the day day with me and helping to capture amazing memories for these two.







































































































No comments:

Post a Comment