Angela DeVries Photography

Monday, October 28, 2013

Howse family! I got to photograph some of my favourite people recently, Matt, Melissa, Samantha, Joshua and Veronica:) I just love this family so much. Melissa and I have been friends since I was 7 years old. We grew up together in the big town of Hagersville. We were in each others weddings and now our daughters are friends:) And according to Samantha her dog Veronica and my dog Colby are in love! We had so much fun together even thou Josh will tell you it was boring, lol! Here are some of my favourites!


Posted by Angie DeVries at October 28, 2013
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

  • Reuben & Brittney Leyland's Wedding!!!! What a wonderful blessing for me to be able to photograph the wedding of a sweet girl that used to be in my Sunday school class. I am so very happy for Brittney, she looked AMAZING! Reuben and Brittney are perfect for each other. These two love the great outdoors. They love fishing, so it was no surprise that there was actually going to be fishing at the wedding. This beautiful country wedding could be pinned on pinterest, it was so sweet, just like the bride and groom and their families.
    ...
  • Josh & Sara are expecting!!!! I am so very happy for these two, and cannot wait to meet sweet little baby Okkema:) I met up with Josh and Sara at their home to get just a few photos before baby , she should be here any day now!!!

Pages

  • Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2016 (55)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2015 (46)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2014 (48)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2013 (40)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (9)
      • Alex & Shannon's E-session! I met up with Alex and...
      • Howse family! I got to photograph some of my favou...
      • Introducing Memphis David William Forrest-Jones! I...
      • Lagerwerf Family! It was so nice meeting Margo, Ra...
      • Eggink Family! George and Betty Eggink have just r...
      • Mary Lou, Erica and Everleigh! It was so nice to s...
      • Jarvis Family! I am so happy to share these photos...
      • Gibson Family! It's always a pleasure to photograp...
      • Introducing Mr & Mrs. Bernard!!!! Even though the ...
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (57)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (58)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (23)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (13)

About Me

Angie DeVries
View my complete profile