Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sean & Melissa Gooder are married!!!! I had such a wonderful time at Sean and Melissa's wedding. These two, along with their wedding party and family were so much fun! An act crazy, breakdancing, funny faces kinda fun! I have so many favourite parts from the wedding starting with Melissa and her girls. Star, Kelli and Bethany were awesome! Melissa looked absolutely Stunning, I loved her dress! I loved that we got to do the formal photo part at The royal Botanical Gardens in Niagara Falls, one of my favourite spots and I loved that Sean came into the reception hall breakdancing! Sean and Melissa are perfect for each other and I wish them all the best on their journey of forever:)



































































































1 comment:

  1. My baby girl is totally grown up and absolutely beautiful.

    The pictures are perfect and I'm glad you found such an amazing photographer who could do justice to your day.

    More butterfly kisses :-)

    Love you .... Dad

    ReplyDelete