Monday, November 10, 2014

Marcel Verhey & Victoria Stubbe are Married!!! I was very excited when I found out that Marcel and Victoria were getting married and even more excited that they wanted me to photograph the day. These two are the sweetest! I loved Victoria's wedding dress, she looked Stunning! I loved how much these two laughed together. They were fun! I had a hard time narrowing down my favourites from the day, here is my attempt:)

























































2 comments:

  1. They look absolutely amazing! Thank you so much Angela!! You did a fantastic job, so much fun! baby photos are next! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind-blowing! I can’t take my eyes off these pictures. I was looking for this only, they look so cute together and the photographer has done complete justice to this special day. I have also booked one of the San Francisco wedding venues for my wedding and I want this kind of photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete