Saturday, June 23, 2012

Jason and Natalie are MARRIED!!! Everything about Nat and Jason's wedding was AMAZING! Nat is all about the details, she put so much thought into it all. I first met Natalie back in 2009 at a wedding and we became friends, I started doing photography for her business Cakes by Natalie Kay and then for Cupcake Diner. I was so happy that I could be a part of Natalie and Jason's big day. I arrived at Natalie's parents home and was blown away by all the fresh flowers and her beautiful dress and accessories.I loved that the movie Father of the Bride was playing on the T.V. I love that Natalie cried when she read a card from Jason, I love her Dad's reaction when he saw her in her wedding dress, I love the special bond that Nat has with her mom and I loved her bridesmaids! The ceremony and reception was at the Liberty Grand in Toronto. Everything was perfect! The ceremony was beautiful, the weather was gorgeous and the reception was great food, lots of laughs, a few tears and dancing. Natalie had a wonderful spread of goodies late in the evening and fries. It was all very yummy. I had a hard time just picking a few photos for this post, here is Nat and Jay's story...... .







Nat's shoes for the reception part of the day.















The letter from Jason:)






Natalie's Parents:)























































The guest enjoyed Lemonade while we were doing the photos.














































































1 comment:

  1. Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman. See the link below for more info.


    #tears
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete