Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mike & Nicole are married!!!! I first met Nicole 4years ago at the wedding of one of her best friends. I was so happy for her when she told me about her engagement. I showed up at Nicole's Sat. morning as it poured outside, she didn't seem to mind, she mentioned how much she loved the rain. I was a little worried that we would have to do all the photos inside but Nicole was confident that however the day went it was going to be awesome, and she was right, it was Awesome! The ceremony got moved inside, it was suppose to be outside but the rain was still coming down. It was a BEAUTIFUL ceremony performed by one of my favourite ministers Mandy:) As soon as the ceremony was done the rain stopped and we headed outside for photos. Mike and Nicole's wedding party was AMAZING! A great group of people, they really helped to make the day very special for Mike and Nicole. Nicole was STUNNING and of course Mike looked great! After photos we headed back to Amici's Banquet Centre for the fun filled with lots of food and dancing reception. I had a hard time narrowing down the photos for this blog post. Here are my favourites from the day:)



Matron of honour Lauren, responsible for the tears in the next picture:)


I love how excited Nicole was....so cute:)

































































Father daughter dance was a lot of fun, started out slow and then they kicked it! 






I love how Mike and his mom decided to have some fun too! 


This guy can dance, he was fantastic! 




No comments:

Post a Comment